4/03/2008

Up and running again

Well, I've finally had a chance to open up LT 2009 and take a look around. I know the feedback on the web hasn't been 100% positive, but overall I like what I see. The new interface will take some getting used to, but I think it will turn out to be a good change. I'm a few weeks behind the rest of you, though, since I was on vacation when 2009 launched, and it'll be a little while before I have good blog posts up. In the meantime, I'm digging through my comments to see if I can answer some of them as new posts. I like getting comments, and I like answering them, but I'm sometimes afraid that the answers will get lost if they're just in comments. (I think searches work better on posts.) I will probably be re-hosting the blog in the next couple weeks as well (don't worry, I'll try to not lose anybody! or anything), so the more in-depth posts will probably wait until then too. For now check out my CAD links for more 2009 news, and if you'd like to see your blog/site there, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

No comments: